Community Presbyterian Church
In 1946 Community Presbyterian Church was chartered by the State of Florida and was the first church built to serve the beach community in Deerfield Beach. In 1948 the original church was completed and the cars started rolling in.
In 1953, Arland Briggs became the new leader of the congregation and along with his wife Margaret they became leaders of the community. In 1963 a new sanctuary and Fox Memorial Chapel was built and the original chapel was named Briggs Hall.